Projects and Development Coordinator
Projects and Development Coordinator
RED NOSES Palestine (RNPS) is seeking a qualified candidate for the full-time position Projects and Development Coordinator in Ramallah.
1. About RED NOSES Palestine (RNPS):
RNPS is an artistic organisation with the mission to bring humour and laughter to people in need of joy. Itis one of 11 RED NOSES group countries and was officially registered as a local branch office of RED NOSES International (RNI) in Palestine on September 30th, 2012. RED NOSESis the first artistic organisation in Palestine that combines the art of clowning with healthcare and introduces this creative performing art into unusual places like social and medical facilities.
Through different artistic interventions, RNPS provided psychosocial support and help improve the emotional well-being of hospitalised children, children with disabilities, the elderly and children in marginalised areas. Currently, RNPS is operating in 17 medical and social facilities around the West Bank and East Jerusalem and have a pool of 20 Palestinian performing artists.Since the establishment, RNPS has contributed to the development of a Palestinian creative clowning sector that contains many local performing artists and has a great impact on the health, cultural and artistic life and scene in Palestine.
RED NOSES vision:
- We believe in the beauty of human emotions and strive to help people rediscover moments of happiness, especially in times and places of crisis and hardship.
- We envision the creation of a healthier and more humane world by contributing to the wellbeing of all human beings.
- With the art of philosophy of professional clowning we support society in reconnecting with joy, happiness and optimism.
- A healthy society knows how to laugh and play; people living in a healthy society are connected to each other.
- RED NOSES is a global movement with a clear focus on encouraging more joy and happiness in the world.
2. Tasks and responsibilities:
Project implementation and reporting:
- Ensure smooth and timely implementation of RED NOSES Palestine projects in coordination with the Clowns Coordinator.
- Drafting of bi-annual and annual projects reports.
- Forsee and plan any changes or adaptations on the project activities and budget (when found necessary) together with the Managing Director.
Monitoring, Evaluationand Learning (MEL):
- Implementation of the MEL plan for the current projects, in line with the projects logical framework and MEL tools.
- MEL data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Development of logical framework and MEL plans and tools for new projects.
- Support in the development of a local resource mobilisation strategy.
- Implementation of resource mobilisation strategy togehether with the Managing Director.
- Seek possible fundraising opportunities for RNPS, including donors mapping and grants proposal writing.
- Projects are implemented according to the time, plan and budget.
- A proper MEL System in place.
4. Requirement and skills:
- Graduate degree in Public or Business Administration, art, social or humanitarian sciences or any related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in projects coordination/management. Working experience in the cultural field and/or creative industries is an advantage.
- Knowledge in projects Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
- Knowledge and experience in proposals writing and fundraising.
- Core competences: humour, teamwork, ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment, time management, results oriented and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in written in Arabic and English.
5. Application process:
All applicants must send (1) a cover letter (2) an updated CV (no longer than three pages) in English via email to recruitment[a]rednoses.ps by July 12th, 2021. Please enter ‘Projects and Development Coordinator’ in the subject of the email.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Statement on Safeguarding:
RED NOSES always seek to create safe environments for children and vulnerable adults in all programmes and in countries we work in. We recognise the utmost importance of keeping children and vulnerable adults safe and ensuring that they are protected from maltreatment or anything, that is detrimental to their health and development, within our organisation as well as with our partners. We do not tolerate any form of child abuse, exploitation, neglect or violation of a child’s and vulnerable person’s privacy and rights.
As part of RED NOSES safeguarding policies, upon recruitment, employees should submit a criminal record certificate issued by the local authorities.